First Consultation for Individuals and Groups
This consultation is all about finding out about you and your likes and dislikes, your general health and any health conditions you may have. The comprehensive assessment includes:
- Medical history including any medication and/or supplements you are currently taking
- Physical measurements including height, weight and waist circumference
- Exercise history
- Overall diet pattern (24-hour recall)
- More in-depth look at what you eat, when you eat, why you eat
- General dietary advice based on the answers to the above
- General nutrition education
Second Consultation for Individuals and Groups
At this consultation you will receive an individualised diet plan based on the information from your first consultation that includes:
- Your goals
- Meal plan
- Food portion lists
- Sample food diary
- General information
Follow-up Consultations for Individuals and Groups
It often helps to have someone looking over your shoulder when you start a new diet plan, giving you support and encouraging you when it gets tough. I want you to succeed in making the changes you need to make and sustaining those changes in the long term.
You are welcome back as often or as little as you like.
A weekly appointment may be beneficial if you struggle to make changes.
A monthly appointment will suit you if you just want to check that you are following the plan correctly and monitor your weight.
At these appointments Wendy will:
- Take a 24-hour recall
- Measure your weight
- Measure your fat percentage
- Discuss any changes in the above measurements
- Discuss any changes that need to be made to your diet plan
- Discuss any problems you are experiencing with the diet plan